Monday, April 12, 2010

PBW: Easy Weekend with Yena

Since it was holiday last friday, our weekend starts last Thursday. I brought Yena at work for two reasons, first, there was noone to look after her since my mother had a very important matter to attend to and second, i promised to bring her to Acquatica, the newest and freshest attraction at Manila Ocean Park.

I imagined a terrible day with her at work - tantrums and tugging me to go home BUT i was wrong. She was so behaved the whole day she was with me basically because of Laplap. She was watching her CDs while i was working.

Yena and her Laplap ^_^

After Lunch, while watching her Blues Clues she fell asleep..
and slept from 1pm at 4pm! She feels at home at my office, lol

At 7pm, we watched the 30 minutes sniff preview of Acquatica and she had so much FUN!
Japan Pose at Acquatica

Because we were both so dead tired the whole thursday, we spent friday until sunday at HOME! (But got time to visit the mall to pass the time but that's another story, teehee).
My Yena after the Sunday Mass

It was an easy weekend with my daughter and everything seeems so fine. Click the badge to see other weekenders entries..
Photobucket
How about you? How was your weekend?

8 comments:

Laikka Monday, April 12, 2010 4:11:00 AM  

cute na cute:) heehh

Chubskulit Rose Monday, April 12, 2010 8:44:00 AM  

Love her pose! Wawa man nakatulog na kakaantay sa mama..

My PixelBug

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ Monday, April 12, 2010 11:27:00 AM  

I remember having an officemate before, she had to brought his 2 yr old son at the office and he used to sleep at the boss's chair. :D
Nice pose on the last pic.

PixelBugWeekend

Kero Monday, April 12, 2010 3:22:00 PM  

aaaw she is so sweet and adorable. How old is Yena?

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/04/textile-exhibition-by-ajman-university.html

Marice Monday, April 12, 2010 10:48:00 PM  

awww so cute :) and yeah she was so at home :)

u may view mine here

SASSY MOM Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:11:00 PM  

Awww... ang cute ng lil girl... sound asleep.

I used to bring my kids to work too...ganyan din ang fears ko esp with my boy. He gets bored easily.

Pixelbug Weekend

Mylene Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:55:00 PM  

Bagsak ang lola mo hahaha...
Naalala ko one time dinala ko rin ang anak ko sa office, ang instant crib nya ung vacant na cube :D

btw, ung laptop ba ni Yena is a real laptop o ung pangkids lang? I'm looking for one kasi for my daughter.

Mylene Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:59:00 PM  

Soweee! I misread it. Laplap pala nde pala laptop :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP