Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ganda!

Ganda,

Tell me where to start. ^_^ Am not used to writing to you, it feels so awkward, lol. We have yahoo messenger for all our endless talks but because today is your special day, at least let me try...

First, i'd like to thank you for swimming with the 'lady in red' in Acuatico during night time. I love our vacation not because of the places but because of the company (you, nancy and ghie). I had a great time laughing, swimming, eating and drinking with you. I miss your "rabbit" pose and the albino girl, lol. Second, i'd like to thank you and Nancy for teaching me how to drink margarita in the afternoon, lol. Lastly, i'd like to thank you for being you. For trusting me your 'secrets', matters of the heart and what nots. I found a great friend in you ganda. Hope you don't change - stay as uber sexy and sweet as you are, or yes please, change your surname soon! I can' wait to hear the wedding bells already, lol.

Am looking forward to more vacation, birthdays and chika to come! Love you ganda!

Happy Happy Birthday!

~ 0 ~

Did you just read my letter for Kat? No worries, i would like the world to know how much i love her through that letter. If you know her already or would like to know her, drop by on her blogs below and please greet her a happy birthday for me. Thanks a lot! ^_^

5 comments:

me Saturday, April 10, 2010 1:57:00 AM  

weeehhh..suot ko pa talaga ang sombrerong yan..hahahaha..sobra-sobrang thank you ganda..i cant tell you how much grateful I also am to have you as a friend..thank you for sharing with me your family and yourself..I consider you one of my treasures..precious and priceless..we will have more vacations that's for sure..and please do not pressure me that wedding bells..dami na kayo..

Cecile Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:55:00 AM  

Happy Bday Kat :-); may you have many more to come and hope to hear a webbing bell soon as what Niko said :-)!

Mommy Liz Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:25:00 AM  

Happy Birthday Kitty!!!

Glenda is the name. =) Saturday, April 10, 2010 3:00:00 PM  

Happy Birthday Ate Kat! =) More blessings to come!

Random WAHM Thoughts Sunday, April 11, 2010 8:29:00 AM  

happy birthday din ke kat :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP