Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear God,


My Husband, that fool woke up early this morning. He told me he has to report to work an hour early. With my eyes still closed, he kissed me goodbye and whispered ‘iloveu’ as he head to the door. After an hour I got up and proceed to the bathroom. My sleepiness flew away as soon as I saw that beautiful red rose with a note that says:
Dear wifey,

I am so blessed. Though I didn’t give you the best flowers in the garden, God gave me the best wife in the world. Belated happy 2nd anniversary.. my beautiful and sexy wife. I am so lucky to have you! I love you so much. Mwah

Hugs and kisses,
Hubby Yobib
I cried (as usual) while laughing, yes like a fool i used to be while taking a bath. My husband knows how much i love roses. Last night he went home with two grocery bags full of goodies for me and yena. He bought the melon I have been craving since last week.. He has a job so demanding of his time so night time means a little chat than we used to do before we go to sleep, I miss him. He is on his ass working from 7am until you know when today I hope he got time to read this post of mine.

I love him and am so thankful for all the moments and surprises he continues to shower me, am sooo blessed for having him in my life.. Thank you Lord!

8 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:24:00 AM  

sweet ni pandak ah.........

Isa Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:27:00 AM  

sobrang makeso tlaga!!!!!...grabe grabe grabe!!!!

Cecile Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:36:00 PM  

so sweet naman ni, Yobib; ikaw din, Niko :-)!

happy anniversary again...

bambie Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:51:00 PM  

sweet naman!☺

btw, I have an award for you over at my blog. It's right here. I hope you can grab it. Thanks in advance!☺

nuts Friday, November 13, 2009 8:13:00 AM  

your husby is so sweet.
God bless your family niko.
belated happy anniversary and advance happy birthday na rin.. :)

onlinemommy Friday, November 13, 2009 3:31:00 PM  

Sweee!!! You are blessed indeed to have a husband like him :)

God bless to and to your family!

Dhemz Friday, November 13, 2009 5:03:00 PM  

ayay...feel na feel ko ang pag-ibig...ehehhehe!

fedhz Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:20:00 PM  

pahiram nga muna ng asawa mo! wahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP