Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bring me back to Coron!

I am my usually moody self today at work. I don't like to talk and all i want to do when i am like this is to have some oppp$. LOL

Don't get me wrong, i have lots of things to take care of before Christmas and the blogging manna is the way to keep them moving forward.. ;)

For the meantime, I will feast my eyes on our CORON pictures at lunch time today. It always brings back all the happy memories and the excitement. I was happiest at Coron this year. Wish i could go back sooner than soon... I miss Coron.

Fiery excited faces of us from Busuanga Airport to Coron

2 comments:

Laine Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:57:00 PM  

ang saya-saya ninyo sa pix sis. how i wish that someday I could visit coron too. :))

josie Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:44:00 PM  

ako din namimiss ko na palawan, kaya lang walang time pa din and fare[sob]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP