Saturday, November 14, 2009

Vote for PEHPOT!

I know this will be another request i will be asking but if i have to beg i will. LOL. Seriously, please if you have extra time to spare please click this link and vote for my good friend PEHPOT. I definitely think she deserves to win this awesome title for an award: FAVORITE HEALTH BLOGGER AWARD. Susyalen, ang sarap basahin.

FYI, Pehpot is the famous author of Make or Break, she is the OC mom who won the Best Family and Living Blog award in that most prestigious PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS. Oh diba? Daming blogging awards, ibang level na blogger, di ko mareach! :)






Sometimes i wish to win some AWARDS in BLOGGING too. For sure this will be my speech:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWARD, I AM NOT EXPECTING THIS.. I AM EXPECTING MORE! :)

Seriously please VOTE for PEHPOT! Alright?

1 comments:

Clarissa Monday, November 16, 2009 7:20:00 AM  

Voted for Pehpot already!!Good luck to you dear!!^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP