Friday, August 14, 2009

Elusive Internet Connection

My affair with internet connection in the past left me brokenhearted. It is giving me heartaches until now. I loved smartbro connection when we were still living with my in-laws. Without a good signal on our house, I had it disconnected and it left me with obligation to pay smart of a pre term charges! Even if smart can’t provide me a connection I don’t have the right to cut their service?! That is totally absurd, I won’t pay them, I guess I will take that obligation down to my grave.

I bought smart wireless thinking this could be the answer. I used the kit for not more than 10 times and I gave up. It has the poorest connection ever! So I sell it for a lesser price.

My last option was with Digitel. Now talking about customer service at its worst is like talking about Digitel. After a month of fully paid installation fee and first month MSF, there isn’t sign of installation from them so I decided to quit my application and asked for refund. Already three weeks now and I haven’t received my money back. Now that is digitel! Would you mind getting their service?

Before, I was stressed on getting an internet connection at home but now i am not anymore. I guess with those heartaches I got from them I have to move on without it.

Though am still hopeful that the best internet connection is yet to come! ;)

8 comments:

Tetcha Friday, August 14, 2009 11:58:00 AM  

I'm having problems naman with Globe. Sigh! It was nice meeting you yesterday, Niko!

amiable amy Friday, August 14, 2009 12:45:00 PM  

Ohhh, that is so sad naman Niko girl. So, wala na talaga option? How about Globe? Wala na ba available na carrier na okay sa place nyo? Hayy nako, baka sooner may ma open na sila for that place.

Hoping for the best. Sana ma resolve na rin yung Smart problem mo.

Visiting here. Sa office ka nalang mag blog muna.

kamz Friday, August 14, 2009 12:55:00 PM  

cge lang anik, an ISP will just come. just keep your fingers crossed!

earthlingorgeous Friday, August 14, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

Hey nice to meet you too yesterday! :) I think the net connections got affected by some trouble in Taiwan lahat nagkaproblem... pero today ayos na lahat since last night

Mommy Liz Friday, August 14, 2009 8:09:00 PM  

Ano ba yan, puro heartache at headache ang bigay sau ng mga internet services na yan. Eh mag internet cafe ka na lang Mare ko..Luv you naman, yaan mo na yan..Hehehe!

me Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:03:00 AM  

we basically have the same problem sis..now i am even contemplating on moving just to have internet connection..

Unknown Sunday, August 16, 2009 1:20:00 PM  

:(...same here.all we have problems sometimes..dont woory ..be happy..smiles..
you have a beautiful site..Gratz!

Grace Monday, August 17, 2009 12:24:00 PM  

That's so sad. My best friend in Cebu was thinking of having smart wireless, mabuti na lang nabasa ko ito. Sana nga, darating ang best internet connection mo... sabihin mo sa akin kung ano ang source. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP