Monday, August 17, 2009

A Fun Weekend at SOM!

I always try my best to attend to all the reunions of my dear alma mater, the Sisters of Mary School (SOM). Me and my friends would often visit the place every March (Fr. Al's Death Anniversary) and August (The School's Foundation Day). Since Yobib and I became an item, we see to it to visit the place together. Now that we have Yena, we always bring her in tow.

Before, it's running after my batchmates/friends whom i haven't seen for a long time but this time it's running after Yena. ;)

And because Ate Sheng, who is based in Dubai and who was also a schoolmate, requested to see me and my daughter Yena, Off we went yesterday to finally meet her! Thanks for the chocolates and almonds ate sheng! :)

We had fun! How about you? How was your weekend?

7 comments:

iceah Monday, August 17, 2009 1:37:00 PM  

hmmm... a great weekend that was c:

by the way saw your pic at Bengs place ha hehehee :p

Chubskulit Rose Monday, August 17, 2009 4:04:00 PM  

wow super duper sa bonding, gagamda ng pics mare!

Dhemz Monday, August 17, 2009 5:05:00 PM  

how I love the first pic....nice family bonding....thanks for sharing Mami Niks....:)

Umma Tuesday, August 18, 2009 1:30:00 AM  

love the first picture but seemed Yena wasnt happy doing the picture taking hahaha

How are you mareng Niks.. been busy lately for my renovation projects.

Clarissa Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:32:00 AM  

Ngayon ko lang uli nakita ang buong pamilya ah!!And happy to see them always!!^_^

Apol Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:39:00 AM  

Nandon pala si Ate Sheng?! Sayang di kami nagkita.

After ng event, pumunta kami sa Dencio's Tagaytay!

sheng Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:30:00 PM  

oi niko dear?

nice meeting you and yena last friday...

@kuya apol - oo nga po sayang sna nakapagpapicture din tau hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP