Thursday, August 13, 2009

No Cellphone for 2 weeks and counting

At this age and time where everybody holds one cellphone or more, I am trying to live without a cellphone. It is by chance and by choice. By chance, my two year old Motorola phone isn’t working anymore; it seemed to have reached its retirement already. Now it is by choice that I don’t buy a new one simply because (1 )I am still holding on that the Motorola phone will be fixed, given that I let somebody fix it (2) buying a new one isn’t included on the MUST BUY for the year.

So how am I doing for the past two weeks without that thing I previously said I cannot leave home without?

I am basically FINE. I am still alive even without it, hahah :) BUT i expect to be lost every now and then, ahahah. What I miss most is hearing the sound of my daughter’s laughter (my ringtone) and I miss reading text messages and answering husband’s calls. Oh my, I miss having cellphone but I am getting by.

~ 0 ~

BUT now I have my cellphone back! Motorola is back! Weeeeeeh :) It is still working, i just changed the battery last night and it's still good as new! Happiness :)

6 comments:

kamz Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:50:00 AM  

hello anik! akala ko rin i couldn't live without a mobile phone pero heto, alive and kicking pa rin me! i have been cp-less for 4 months and counting!!!! wheee!!!

btw, re tuesday couch potato, we don't have a weekly theme so anything goes with what you want to post. gusto mo ba may theme? suggestions will be welcome! thanks for joining anik!

Mummy Gwen Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:21:00 PM  

Glad to know you have your cellphone back. :) I can't live without a cellphone hehe.

ghieGANDA Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:04:00 PM  

Ay talaga? Battery lang pala. Hehe.

Pumunta ka ba sa mega? am so sorry talaga d ako nakasama. super apply ako kanina. kakapagod grabe! kelangan ko na talagang career-in un. hehe..

musta nmn ang she bloggers day out part 2? kwento..

Beth Thursday, August 13, 2009 11:35:00 PM  

buti na lang battery lang problem! when my nokia phone nasira, nku nasira pala ung buong program! nabura lahat ng contact details ng nasa phone book! anyway, good to know you have your phone back! parang di ko kayang walang cellphone for two weeks! :)

me Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:05:00 AM  

wow..glad that you're cellphone is back online sis..hehehe..buti at di pa siya tuluyang bumigay..it's giving you time to save up for the new one..

Seiko Monday, August 17, 2009 12:11:00 AM  

hope you r happy to get your motorola back congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP