Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Husband,

We have been waiting to be parents for sometime before God finally grants our fervent wish. Now that we have Yena, you often say –the best things happen to those who wait. You said you found the best job, best wife (ahem) and the best daughter. But I know BEST refers to contentment you feel with all of the above, so I have to say I found the BEST in you too.

I have known you for so long, you are the sweetest and the scariest when provoked. I have to say I learn to embrace the whole package of you, am loving everything about you all the more each day. What I would like to say is that, I don’t have something to give you on father’s day so I hope you know what this letter means. Hahah

Advance Happy Father’s Day!

I love the father am seeing in you to our daughter.. And congrats you are doing very good! Yena and I love you soooo much!

8 comments:

pehpot Friday, June 19, 2009 7:43:00 AM  

Happy Father's Day Mister Niko :)

Make or Break

Chubskulit Rose Friday, June 19, 2009 3:17:00 PM  

sarap naman!

Beng Friday, June 19, 2009 3:37:00 PM  

how sweet! andito na yung langgam sa tabi ko (LOL!)

ghieGANDA Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:02:00 PM  

hay ang tagal ko ng d nagawi dito!! namiss ko.. happy dad's day to Yobib.. muah muah muah!!

Meryl (proud pinay) Sunday, June 21, 2009 12:29:00 AM  

happy father's day to your husband! ^_^Korek he is happy to have the best wife! ^_^
btw sis, i posted the award. thank you so much!

Glenda is the name. =) Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:52:00 AM  

Happy Father's Day to Kuya! =D I'm sure hes proud husband and daddy to you guys too! =D You guys are wonderful family!

Madz Sunday, June 21, 2009 4:35:00 AM  

Hello mare kong ganda! sweet nman ng kumare ko... by the way have u seen my sister's baby cute baby girl yet? nanganak na sis ko mare..

What is the plan for tomorrow then? treat nyo si hubby mo? uuumm enjoy nlng mare koy... mwha mwah mwah

Clarissa Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:30:00 AM  

Happy Father's Day to Yobib,Niko!!Kinilig na naman ang lola mo!!\(^0^)/Ang aga ng pampakilig mo sa akin!!6:30 am here!!^_^Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP