Friday, June 19, 2009

Girl, this is for You!

I don’t have time to blog hop so when I finally got the time, I just follow through the comments left at my posts. I was laughing with some comments early this year from the same person I wonder if a girl or boy or in between. Her comments are so 'gay' aka happy, kalog, kikay and so bakla. I love gays and gay people so I clicked her name and found out that she is really a girl, mother to three adorable sons and is currently heavy with her fourth. I remember the time I was pregnant with my daughter with her cravings post. She ate a lot and she craves a lot, just like me!

I admit, I envy her! First, because she is a stay at home mom who blogs when time permits. This is my all time wish, to be with my daughter 24/7 just like her to her kids. Second, she has three kids turning four this year. I want to have lots of children too. And if I can only borrow his son kayil who made me laugh with his antics. When asked by his dad on what you call a nap that made longer or in tagalog (maraming tulog), I had a rigid jaw and an aching tummy laughing on his reply of IDLIPS. Bright child, at least he knows at that early age what is the plural of IDLIP (nap)!

I guess at this point you know who I am talking to. She has lots of friends here in blogosphere that can attest to what am saying.. Jolly, funny, frank, loving wife, doting mother and a very good online friend of mine who i call GIRL at yahoo messenger: The alluring PEHPOT!

4 comments:

Enchie Friday, June 19, 2009 3:26:00 PM  

hehehe! I'm happy to meet Mommy Peh!

pehpot Friday, June 19, 2009 3:27:00 PM  

waaah! I love it! haha.. ang bilis! natulog lang ako sandali meron na agad.. hihi

Make or Break

fedhz Friday, June 19, 2009 4:22:00 PM  

wow, sarap naman. sana ako rin may ganito. hehe.

kaloka talaga yan si pehpot. ewan ko ba, kulang ang araw ko kapag di ko nabasa ang blogpost nya. hahaha. pag wala syang bagong entry, napapa-tambling ako, kahit di ako marunong. okay nga tong idea na to. gawa nga rin ako, hehe. ^^

Clarissa Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:27:00 AM  

hahahaa!!I remember her,too!!I'm glad I met her at MM!!^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP