Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Nesting at Home

Since I am feeling pain from time to time on my lower abdomen, my OB advised that I should take an early leave from work to avoid baby number 2’s untimely arrival before November. She asked me to think about it, since I will be on leave from work for two months and maternity leave for almost three months, that would mean almost 5 months of nesting at home.

Nesting does not mean i will be a queen at home, staying at home means also sacrifice. A lot of sacrifice but if it's for the baby's sake husband and i would always say yes. I was monitored for my sugar level and had 100g OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test) yesterday and it was painful. I am scared of needles but were able to pull off the test with flying colors, 5 blood extractions on both hands seems so easy peasy for me, i am getting brave with needles already. ^_^

Started the nesting yesterday and I feel a lot better. I hope and pray that baby number 2 will be just fine and she will be out healthy on November.

4 comments:

Clarissa Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:32:00 AM  

wahhhh!!must be very painful to you..hold on dear,matatapos din yan.Lahat ng paghihirap mo makakalimutan mo rin paglabas ni bebe^_^

ps: dito na lang ako nag message kase blohopping day today^_^

mwahness!Pahinga ng marame!

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:42:00 AM  

naku teh niks I never thought na mas masenlan ka kay baby #2. My prayers din teh, pahinga ka lang ng mabuti dyan!!! WAHM ka pala for 5 months!!!

>> mwhaness

kimmy Thursday, September 08, 2011 7:43:00 AM  

WOW! sarap nyan, Niko, stay-at-home! if I were you, I will enjoy every single minute of it, lol! left you a KI$$, girl! hope to get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Gift Ideas for 3-Year Old Girl, Anyone??

Loi Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:54:00 AM  

My prayers are with you. Hope you'll have a safe delivery in November. For the moment just follow your doctor's advice and get some rest.

www.laestetica.com.ph
ipl-laserhairrmoval.blogspot.com
lipocavitationinfo.blogspot.com
underarmsweatingfix.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP