Saturday, August 27, 2011

It’s a Girl!

I cannot believe it when the ultrasound showed am having a girl, all along husband and I thought we’re having a baby boy. Feels so down especially when we’re both set to seeing blues and greens this time and we have been handing down yena’s little dresses to her cousins. Plus we have also thought of baby boys names.

I thought it’s selfish to wish that the baby should be a boy considering the fact that I have been praying for her/him to be healthy. I have been feeling some difficulty lately and I cut down my days of work as advised by my OB, husband and I decided that I should not go to work on Mondays (the hardest day to go to work since the buses are all jam-packed and I cannot anymore endure standing up on the bus!) but I wasn’t able to go to work last Friday as I cannot even move or stand up. I feel a lot of pain in my lower tummy and the baby seems to setting way below my tummy that it hurts.

I guess I need to follow my OB’s advise, to have a full bed rest before the baby arrives. She has been telling me to think about it this week. Two months of bed rest to ensure baby number two’s good health isn’t too much to ask. I can give up my work (my life even!) for her, if I have to.

5 comments:

Umma Saturday, August 27, 2011 8:55:00 PM  

OH MY.. lucky you to have another princess...but your decision to slow down for the sake of the baby is the best option to make. Family comes first above all things.

Take care mareng buntis.. Im so excited for the 2nd coming :P

Clarissa Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:30:00 AM  

Tama si Mommy Umma,Niko dear.Mahirap ka sigurong magbuntis kaya palage kang naka-bed rest.Take your time to rest hanggat pwede ka pang makapagpahinga~pag nailabas mo na si bebe,busy ka na sa kaka-alaga sa kanya.

Ingat palagi dear,take your time ha!

OSeñorita Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:11:00 AM  

Congratulations!!! Another baby girl!!! Do take a lot of rest. And I'm praying for a safe delivery!

www.orangesenorita.com

Loi Friday, September 02, 2011 2:28:00 AM  

Congratulations!!! And have a safe delivery!!! God Bless!!!

www.laestetica.com.ph

riablahgs Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:37:00 AM  

Congratulations sis and to your hubby! You have another princess!

God Bless!

Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
The Travel Bug
Handmade with LOVE

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP