Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Luckiest!

I started the day with lots of cramming and stress and most especially prayers. The cramming and stress came after i read the message from my fave advertiser in the blogniverse - the message boils down to transferring to wordpress, leave my comfort zone blogger.com and have my own hosting.

and then I pray i could transfer my two new blogger blogs to wordpress (these are the two blogs am planning to add to the system) and the problem is that - i don't know where to start.

Until i buzzed two blogging friends over yahoo messenger who helped me with the transfers, designs etc etc. Now my food blog is under wordpress and has its own hosting. Ok, the host is the most recommended webhosting site so i shelled out my budgeted penny for that but no regrets. I LOVE the new look of my Plate and Me blog!

and i feel i am the luckiest blogger on earth to have friends like them who are always there when i need a hand.. Thanks much Kaye and Sam!

3 comments:

nancy Friday, November 05, 2010 2:44:00 PM  

Migrating to Wordpress is a little bit confusing and head cracking from the start... but you will learn to love working with it along the way.

Mel_Cole Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:47:00 PM  

Nice to know you are now heading for wordpress. I have one hosted there pero bago pa lang sya. What hosting are you using sis? And oh, would migrating affect the traffic and pr rating?

Adgi muna ako sis.

niko Wednesday, November 10, 2010 8:20:00 PM  

to mel:

transferring from blogger to wordpress would not affect your google or alexa ranking girl! :)

i am using blue host and so far so good! :)

anyways, thank you for dropping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP