Monday, April 19, 2010

PBW: Good Health and Happiness

Happy Monday! I am putting up a happy face now to start the week right. Last weekend, husband and i got back to jogging and woke up early than our usual weekends. I guess we have to do it every saturday, waking up early means finishing all the house chores early too and i love it. I got more time to do my online stuffs.

Anyways that's husband resting a bit.. He is really serious with his exercises now.. ^_^
And me, resting a lot! Well, my only problem is my tummy and jogging is much easier than sit-ups, hihi
And yesterday, the most important woman in my life turns SWEET SIXTY! That's my mother with her 3 grandchildren. For my mother: wish you good health, long life and happiness.
How bout you? How was your weekend? Join us or click the badge below to see other weekenders. Happy Monday once again!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Clarissa Monday, April 19, 2010 2:52:00 PM  

Whoa!!Sana sinama nyo ko sa pagjo-jogging nyo!!I need to get rid off my taba lol!!

Happy Birthday to your Mom,Niko!!^_^Best wishes po!

jeng Monday, April 19, 2010 4:19:00 PM  

Hi,
I admire you and your husband for trying to keep fit. ; )

SASSY MOM Monday, April 19, 2010 7:18:00 PM  

Way to go, keep it up! Kami din, we really need to shed off those pounds.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Pixelbug Weekend

Anonymous Monday, April 19, 2010 7:34:00 PM  

Happy birthday to your mom! :)

Marice Tuesday, April 20, 2010 5:55:00 AM  

happy birthday to your lovely mom! :)


u may view mine here

AC Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:31:00 AM  

Happy Birthday to your Mommy dearest, Mommy Niko... wow!!! sana naman makapag jogging din kame.. kaya lang wala talaga kameng hilig... hahaha!!! ayaw namin ng napapagod eh... wahahaha!!!

My last week's Pixel Bug Weekend is HERE

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP