Friday, April 16, 2010

Who am I?

Hi! I am Niko. I am the blogger behind 7 blogs and counting. This blog is my first baby in blogging, I started to blog in year 2006 as a stress reliever but later on it became a hobby. I have 3 blogspot blogs; this one, my marriage blog aka Lovers Mushroom, and my daughter’s blog aka Yena’s World. I bought 2 domain blogs last year, the Trendy and Heartily Yours and the Girls Rule, home of the meme Girls Talk. Because am so addicted to blogging and to earning online I created two babies again this year, please visit them if you have time; Artsy Niko and Niko’s Home. Thank you so much! ^_^

My family at Acuatico Beach Resort in San Juan Batangas, Y2010

But wait, I am just a part time blogger. Actually, I work full time as a slave Sr Revenue Acctg Analyst on a Telecommunications Company in Makati. So I can only blog nightly and on weekends (after the choir practice). I have a very talkative 26 months old daughter and a masunget sweetest husband on earth. I guess I have a satisfactory convincing power coz my husband is now blogging to team up with my addiction. Can I plug his blog too? (well, visit him here and here please – thank you very much!)

My Family Picture at Coron Palawan, Y2009

Anyways, Since I have my handfuls already with my 7 blogs and my work I seldom do my blog hopping I think I am losing some blogging friends because of that. If only my 24 hrs can be stretched to 28hrs a day I can have my blog hops everyday! To my friends, hope you understand.. I will be visible in your blogs soon, promise!

Our most recent family picture at Makati Shangrila

I joined BC Bloggers because I am really a B-U-S-Y person. I am a wife, a mother, a slave on weekdays, a choir member on weekends and a blogger at heart! And this is my entry on the BC Bloggers' Party!!! Hope you enjoyed reading my life... ^_^
Photobucket


Updated July 1, 2010.
I added two new blogs please drop by at MomWorkaholic and Plate and Me to see the other side of me. Husband also has two new blogs that cater health and sports. Please do drop by if you have time. Thanks much!

14 comments:

Tetcha Thursday, April 15, 2010 11:55:00 AM  

I'm always in awe of those who own multiple blogs. I can't do that with my busy work and home schedule. Looks like your line of work is leaning on Math; Math wizard ka pala, Niks! Is it a rewarding job?

Nancy Janiola Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:55:00 PM  

halo niks! di ka naman halatang busy eh...kita mo PR3 and a satisfactory alexa rank.sana naging full time slave na lang din ako, hahaha!

David Funk Saturday, April 17, 2010 8:47:00 AM  

Hi Niko! Love the pics especially of your daughter! TOO cute!

I haven't commented in a while, and I still get your emails on when you're posting so check them now and then.

We all have out busy times, and you haven't lost me as a friend. I don't think I need to speak for others, but you're too well-loved by many to lose friends.

I added a new blog list to my sites, and I'll get around to adding all yours on there.

Have a great weekend my dear friend!

me Saturday, April 17, 2010 10:56:00 PM  

ganda sali din ako..huhuhuh..wanna join..teach me please oh please..

bambie Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:27:00 PM  

hi niko! my entry for this party is up na din. :) btw, i've something for you here: http://theroaditravelon.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-and-contest-updates.html

Clarissa Monday, April 19, 2010 3:02:00 PM  

Ganyan talaga,wala tayong magagawa pag minsan walang time mag-blog hop.Ako nga iisa lang ang site ko,hinde pa palagian ang update lol!I am blogging without obligation,family first para sa akin.Pag di ako naintindihan ng mga kaibigan ko sa ere at nawala sila,wala akong magagawa...



iiyak na lang ako sa isang sulok!wwaaahhhh!!(T_T)

Karen Chayne Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:04:00 PM  

hi sis! di masyadong halata na so busy ang beauty at career mo... hehehe! ang galing mo mag manage ng time mo.. i really like your posts thats why I am one of your avid fan and follower! ;-)

Chris Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:23:00 PM  

way to go Niko! how do you manage and stretch yourself?!

seth Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:42:00 PM  

nice to meet you here :-) from BC Bloggers Party

gorgeous_MHE Friday, April 23, 2010 1:58:00 PM  

Hi Ate niko, thanks for always being there to aid me, you've been my mentor all the time.
Andi hindi lang naman si kuya biboy ang sweet pati din ikaw....

Visiting you here from BC Blogger'sParty...

carmz Friday, April 23, 2010 4:19:00 PM  

hello niko! :)

Thanks 4 visiting my page! I work in Metrobank H.O. sa gil puyat... hehe! nice to meet you here sis!

http://mysmarthub.com/
http://ulivelovelaugh.blogspot.com/

my sweet nothings Friday, April 23, 2010 9:56:00 PM  

love it

AC Tuesday, April 27, 2010 1:05:00 AM  

wowowow!!! 7 blogs??? I have all the time on earth (I believe) as I just stay home, manage 4 blogs, work online and do housechores, but hey, I still feel busy... You see, I've been spending my whole afternoon blog hopping at BC bloggers...waah!!! nasa harap ko pa ang mga tiklupin ko... ano vah!!! you are so busy yet you were able to earn the friendship of many bloggers... that only speaks of how kind and nice person you are mommy niko... I wanna feel close, kaso nakakahiya... I'm just new and I can't even blog hop regularly... hahaha!!!

more power to you and your sweet and lovely family!!! Good thing I'm knowing bits and pieces about you at CC and other times at GT... :)

Chin chin Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:30:00 AM  

Hi, Niko. Ang galing mo nga mag-manage ng time and blogs. May full time work ka pa niyan. Saludo ako sa yo. I'm not a bloghopping person, pero when I got myself into BC Bloggers, I try to do what I can. It's nice to make friends din. I'm following your blog now. God bless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP