Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally on Facebook

After months of contemplating and countless of hard punches from friends forcing me to sign up – I gave in.

Now I am one of the millions of people that are hooked in this social networking site. Well, I try hard to stay away from it as BLOGGING is my first love, so don’t expect me to farm at Farmville or play Poker, LOL. I just want to get in touch with my friends around the globe! :)

And oh, have you made someone’s day today?

My blogging friend and Marce Pehpot needs your valuable comment to this post. Can you please spare a minute on this one? She will be really, really happy! Make her day with your wild reactions/suggestions/observations – basta she badly needs your comment, heheh.

And if you want to make me happy - add me up at facebook! I want to be your friend :)

Thank you very much! Have a fruitful day ahead!

2 comments:

rjs mama Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:19:00 PM  

congrats on your facebook acct. i don't have one, i use my son's account :)

hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
my real story
my minute maid

Chris Friday, January 29, 2010 11:56:00 AM  

hope you add me to your facebook :)

i have a tag for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2010/01/eminent-eights.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP