Monday, January 25, 2010

PBW: EB with Clarissa of Kizuna

Photobucket

I had a great weekend. Last Saturday, husband and I wore pink on his cousin’s wedding while yena wore red – she was one of the flower girls and it was her first time..
The first time flower girl

The newly wed and the choir - wacky pose daw

Late in the afternoon we went to meet for the first time a very special person in my blogging life.. Clarissa of KizunaClarissa of kizuna with family

Our daughters ;)

Her pretty girls Wakaba and Haruka bond with my daughter Yena. Wakaba the eldest is the shy type while the youngest is the sweetest..
Husband with the pretty girls

I was so glad- happy - very very happy- to see her in person after months of being friends online. She is really a friend for keeps and I thought I was worst on crying so easily - - I was wrong-- - Clang is!! I hope it was tears of joy, LOL. The Iyakins: Niko and Clarissa

BFF Clang!!! We shall see each other again before your flight back.. Please call me! Call me! :)

14 comments:

Beng Monday, January 25, 2010 1:15:00 PM  

wow! super cute ng group pix ng mga kids! si yena pwedeng pwede sa going bulilit!

entertainment spree
travel spot

fedhz Monday, January 25, 2010 1:37:00 PM  

saya naman, marce. yena is a natural. cutie. ^^

buti nagkita kayo ni Clarissa. wish to meet with her too someday. puntahan ko sya sa Japan. hehe

Sassy Mom Monday, January 25, 2010 7:35:00 PM  

Ang cute nyo, terno pa. It's always nice to see blogging friends in person. it's nice to see photos of both of you!

Azumi's Mom ★ Monday, January 25, 2010 8:52:00 PM  

gosh im so inggit, buti pa kayo nagkita na..

Chris Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:48:00 AM  

wow, you finally met!! :D i wish i could have met clang too.. she seems to be very sweet!

David Funk Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:29:00 AM  

Wow, that is great you two got to meet up like that. Clarissa is definitely one of the sweetest and generous bloggers I know. She even sent me a Christmas card, too.

It's always great to see bloggers meeting in real-life. It would be awesome to setup a blogger's reunion at one location if it can be worked out.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing, Niko!

moonstar Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:29:00 AM  

Ang saya naman, Hope I can also meet fellow blogger moms. take care always.

sheng Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:11:00 PM  

wow cutie cute nman ni yena being a flower girl..

oh! that was really nice...metting blogger's friend... hope one day i got to me any of my blog friends also..

infairness ang ganda ng suot nio ni yobib...fave color ko...

Anonymous Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:09:00 PM  

how nice! todo bonding even your daughters. :) seems like a very fun day.

Mommy Liz Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:01:00 PM  

Sige, mang inggit kayo sa inyong pag meet, Calling all bloggers out there!!! daya ni Mareng NIko at Clarissa, di tayo ni invite, wahhhh!

Bakit nag iyakan pa kau? bakeet? kasi nagkita kayo ng personal?? Hehehe..wow! drama naman.

Marice Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:50:00 PM  

looks really like a fun-filled wedding day :)

u may view mine here

kamz Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:36:00 PM  

kaingget naman anik at nagkita na kayo ni clang! ang galing naman! the little girls (and the big girls) look so pretty!

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:19:00 AM  

Wow, ang dami mo ng naaeyeball mare ha, you are so lucky.. Miss hearing from you..

Clarissa Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:30:00 AM  

hahahhaaa!!naiyak na naman ako lol!!\(^0^)/I also forgot to tell you that Mommy Liza told me to give you a hug for her lol!!
Thank you very much for the precious time,Niko!!I'm so happy to see you and your family in person and I'm missing you already!!\(^0^)/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP