Friday, January 29, 2010

Dearest Yenggay Aruray,


It has been days when your daddy and I would go home late at night – 10pm is supposed to be your sleeping time BUT since mom and dad has to work double time we have our sleeping time moved to 12am. I know you wake up at 10am, I just hope you grow up well in spite of ‘weird’ sleeping habits.

Our bonding time is shortened to two hours – in the middle of the night we laugh and play and do house chores coz that’s the only time we have for each other. You would laugh hard when i call you Yenggay Aruray - you are so kikay!

I miss you baby. Mommy is doing something for you.. I know for sure you will be happiest when i finally got it! I love seeing your surprised-happiest-smile when receiving surprise gifts.. You certainly love surprises, you got that from me! ;)

Remember the little basketball I gave you last Monday? Your face lit up with delight the moment you saw it. And I love to see that perfect smile again..

Soon baby I will make it up for you. By March we will be spending time longer every night and on weekends while watching your favorite DVDs on your own portable DVD, that’s a promise!

Letters that i'll never send is a weekly thing headed by Mys. If you wish to read more letters click the badge below..

5 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle Friday, January 29, 2010 3:19:00 PM  

ang sweet naman ng letter na ito anik. sana nga mabigay mo ung dvd kay yena. i am sure she will be very delighted.

Mys Friday, January 29, 2010 4:14:00 PM  

Truly, a very sweet letter. How sweet that the 2 entries for this week chose to write about their kids.
Thanks for joining. Next week, Dear Prom Date.

sheng Saturday, January 30, 2010 3:11:00 AM  

ang sweet nman ni mommy niko for having this really sweet letter for boyengyeng..

Glenda is the name. =) Saturday, January 30, 2010 6:16:00 AM  

yikes! cute!

nuts Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:08:00 PM  

i was on my reader when I saw this post. can't help but comment.. super cute ni Yena!!! super sweet din ni mommy kay baby..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP