Monday, February 01, 2010

If I were Pehpot

On being a parent, wife, homemaker:
how will you raise your kids? I will raise them unfairly, my kids have different needs. For the kids who clings to me more, I will be there for them but will still spend time with others too when they ask for it.. I know my kids well.

what would you say to cata? Its 12am Feb 1, your timer starts now so say goodbye to your cigar!

what would you say to people who have something not-so-nice to say about your kids? F word.

On being OC and “aholic”
how would you arrange your cabinet? I will let my helper arrange it – I will do the rearranging right after she’s done.

what would messy mean to you? Anything that brings me eyesore!

would you add another blog to your 8 blogs?? Am currently thinking about it, maybe after the KP contest when my sanity is back.

On being sexy:
what color of underwear would you wear on valentines? Should I wear one?

What would you wear on JJ night? Birth suit, of course!

On your “selfish”day:
what would you do with five million pesos? Treat my kids to a resort in La Union, shop for sati’s clothes, bring Cata to a gadget store and buy him his ultimate wish, give my mother ample portion for her ALIVE business, buy house and lot, buy bigger car for the family, send to school my helper’s kids, treat my marces to a nice dinner at shangrila, buy a macbook that can keep up with me and most of all buy lots of MEGABLOCKS!

what is one thing that you wish to have? I can’t ask for anything more I just want this for my DSLR.. Hey Pehpot, That’s my answers if I were you ha.. I hope I get YOU right!Happy Birthday Marce! mwahnessss

4 comments:

fedhz Monday, February 01, 2010 12:30:00 AM  

ay ang galing! sakin walang kwenta eh. hehehe! dapat may points system pala to no. may prize hehe.

Random WAHM Thoughts Monday, February 01, 2010 8:20:00 AM  

hahaha! lakas tawa ko dun sa ipapaubaya nya sa helper nya pag-aayos taz aayusin dn nya afterwards. baliw tlga yung pehpot na yun. wahahaha!

pehpot Tuesday, February 02, 2010 10:18:00 PM  

Tatlo kayong baliw

un lang pow

ay meron pala, ang resbak ko

Clarissa Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:20:00 AM  

Happy Birthday to Mommy Pehpot!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP