Friday, January 23, 2009

What Do I Love About My Husband

This one's a tag that i wont be tired of doing all over and over again. I have been honest of being a brat to my husband all the time, though am not proud of it, am trying very hard to change. I have been very blessed having YObib as my husband, i know very much i am!

So this tag passed by my ever gorgeous friend and very happy wife Umma, is very much irresistible.. Oh i just love to do hubby tags! Thanks so much mare! You just started another virus just before the heart's day! Hahah.


I spent the whole morning reflecting on the things i love most about my husband. I know i can go on with my list but this ones got to do for the moment..

i love his being god-fearing, he prays longer than i do before going to bed, for him sunday mornings should be spent at church. it has been his silent rule to attend the mass every sunday by hook or by crook.

i love the way he surprises me every so often coz he knows it would make me very very happy

i love how he makes me feel i am his one and only queen everytime he cooks for me, prepares me food, peels mango for me and serves me my favorite watermelon! :)

i love him all the more coz he makes me feel so loved everyday with his little ways; the way he holds my hand while we walk, the way he stares at me at a crowded room, i love the way he makes me laugh, the way he introduces me to his friends, the way he flirts at me anytime and anywhere he feels like flirting! :D

i love the way he tames the bratty me, he let me be crazy over my moodiness for the moment and then embraces me back and tells me it's alright, with him i can be me!

i love him most when he do the laundry for me at weekends coz i seem so tired, when he ironed the clothes at saturday nights coz i was tending to yena. (If you're reading this baby, dont be pressured on doing the laundry tomorrow! hahah)


i love the crazy him when he dances half naked like a macho dancer in front of me when drunk or after taking a bath (i cant seem to stop laughing now, coz he can be anything else BUT not a dancer!! hahah)

i love the way he sings 'the way you look tonight' at videoke..and dedicate it later for me..

i love him when he is angry at something coz i can feel he is man enough and i can be submissive enough even for a moment. hahah

i love it when he told me he cant sleep without me at his side, so every night means we have to be entwined in each other's arms and then getting stiff neck right after! :)

i love his transformation from a playboy to a very loving and loyal husband - coz seeing how he takes care of me and yena makes me fly high and stay to cloud 9!

i love his being talkative, the way he confides his past deepest secrets, his aspirations and hopes for the family.. i just love the man that he is becoming all the more each day!

Now am passing this tag to the wives out there that are still and all the more head over heels inlove with their husbands:

Ria, Sheng, Kreez, Odette, Wendy, Rache, Shiela, Phoebe, and Beth!

10 comments:

Beth Friday, January 23, 2009 1:21:00 PM  

sobra!!! hopeless romantic ka din!!!
Ang sweet nyo pa din!
love ko din ung "the way you look tonight", one of the OST sa My Bestfriend's Wedding, right?
Bagay na bagay nga kayong dalawa, no wonder super cute si Yena lumabas!
Ska ganun daw talaga, pag playboy nung single, super loyal pag nagsettle na. Ganun kasi brother ko, ska si hubby (hehehe, buking!)
Thanks for the tag, I'll do it later!
Pahabol: May your love last a lifetime!!! Member na ko ng Fans Club ng Loveteam nyo. :)

Madz Friday, January 23, 2009 6:19:00 PM  

Ehem, grabe wla na akong msabi! prang drama, prang si Lorna T & Rudy Fernandez.. uy Niks grabe, kng ako c hubby mo at nbabasa to ng buong mundo telling the blogosphere how you loved him to death and how he is like to you - I WILL BUY A DIAMOND RING FOR YOU... hahahahaha sabihin mo kay huby mo pabili you agad! uy mura nlng ngayon, sabay ganyan ano...

Ako kya, wla pa me sa mood to write about my hubby, will grab it as soon as I regain my mood! Sobrang inis ksi ako sa connection nmin since this early morning! hndi man lang ako mka hop... uurrrgggghhhhhh sumakit tuloy tyan ko, sabi cguro ng baby ko,

....mommy don't get too stressed, they'll understand, my mommy Niko will understand too... hehehehh prng true!!!

Syasya my future mare, esep2 muna me kng ano mga ilalagay ko about my wonderful hubby...mwah mwah wmah

Madz Friday, January 23, 2009 6:21:00 PM  

Ehem, grabe wla na akong msabi! prang drama, prang si Lorna T & Rudy Fernandez.. uy Niks grabe, kng ako c hubby mo at nbabasa to ng buong mundo telling the blogosphere how you loved him to death and how he is like to you - I WILL BUY A DIAMOND RING FOR YOU... hahahahaha sabihin mo kay huby mo pabili you agad! uy mura nlng ngayon, sabay ganyan ano...

Ako kya, wla pa me sa mood to write about my hubby, will grab it as soon as I regain my mood! Sobrang inis ksi ako sa connection nmin since this early morning! hndi man lang ako mka hop... uurrrgggghhhhhh sumakit tuloy tyan ko, sabi cguro ng baby ko,

....mommy don't get too stressed, they'll understand, my mommy Niko will understand too... hehehehh prng true!!!

Syasya my future mare, esep2 muna me kng ano mga ilalagay ko about my wonderful hubby...mwah mwah wmah

Chris Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:13:00 AM  

wow, how sweet :) :)

Umma Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:12:00 AM  

Oi! ha? super lambing pala ni fafa Yobib.. di makatulog pag di ka katabi. sarap naman.. ahahaha...

hala puede palang macho dancer si fafa, pero sa kuarto lang.. kakatuwa talaga.. para kayong bagong honeymoon every night... hmmm.

Thats good to hear Mare. ung iba nga wala ng fire ang pagsasama kaya ending sa hiwalayan.. thats the secret in keeping the relationship Mare.. you need to know how to keep the fire burning para exciting palagi at masaya sa bed hahaha..

Pero lie low muna me sa bed kasi nanjan pa si YL.. pag medyo malaki na balik na naman kami sa pagiging sweethearts hahaha..missed ko na yun..

Bihira na ngayon sa mga guys ang may ganyang qualities, I heard lot of pinoy guys daw mahilig sa chicks kahit na me asawa na.. well...

Im so happy for you Mare.. you found the right guy na nakapagpatibok ng mailap mong puso.. o divaaaaa?

Keep the flames burning....

me Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:44:00 PM  

waaaa...diko kaya ma grab to na tag..sarap sana gawin to noh...wishful thinking nalang ako nito sis..

bonz Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:03:00 PM  

love reading your tag, sis!

sarap talaga pag super alaga ang mga hubby.

wishing you a more years of happy and peaceful marriage, hehe, kami rin...

Dhemz Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:41:00 AM  

am happy for you Mommy Niks...good for you!

Nakakatawa naman tong sabi mo:
"
i love his transformation from a playboy ....!"
hhhehe....:)

Anonymous Saturday, January 31, 2009 2:28:00 AM  

ang sweet sweet mo!!

ms firefly Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:39:00 PM  

you're soooo sweet nik!

marriage is the best thing that happened to me. it's nice to know more happy missus here!

kj and i sleeps with legs and arms around each other too, holding hands pa. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP