Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Day Before Christmas

I was supposed to take a leave at work on the 24th since it was declared halfday by the company, but as i still have to finish very important reports- to the office i went with my daughter Yena in tow!

Look who's sitting so proud at mommy's chair huh?


Because she didn't want to nap on chairs beside mom, she dozed off at my lap after a series of her little trick shows at my officemates..


Well she was unbelievably very behaved while waiting for me to finish my work.. I cant stop myself capturing her every move, forgive me am a MOM! What do you expect, hahah.. I finished work right in time before lunch :)

At 3pm we're at the mall already for our last minute christmas shopping, whew! That was really really tiring to recall now, Next year i promise to shop starting november (Well that is another wish!) My little darling really loves to ride at those carts :)


Not so tiring?! Hahah. I know that from that last day of work every christmas time, i will be bringing her to my office, so i must get used to it! I hope i can get used to it actually, but i love every single moment with her at work. If only everyday is christmas time, and she is with me while i'm working :)

7 comments:

Mommy Liz Monday, December 29, 2008 11:13:00 PM  

Wow, that's wonderful, a Mommy and daughter time at work.. My girls are always with me while I work, hahaha!!

Mummy Gwen Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:00:00 AM  

Yena is really a good girl. She could nap like that..such an easy baby. That's great you could spend time with her even at work.

LaTonya Yvette Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:20:00 AM  

She is adorable!

iceah Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:19:00 AM  

hahaha so cute c: so sorry ngayon lang ulit ako nkadaan dito and di pa kita naemail so busy kasi talaga for the holidays plus di ako makasingit sa computer cause my hubby was doing his last days of writing articles that is paid kya may pressure e c: hope your Christmas and holidays went well c:

A fruitful new year ahead for you and your family c:

Chubskulit Rose Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:39:00 PM  

naks ang cute cute naman talaga ng future daughter in law ko hahahaha.. charing....

happy New year Momma Niko...

Anonymous Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:40:00 PM  

i linked you in my new blog pala...

amiable amy Monday, January 05, 2009 4:27:00 AM  

she is so cute...hehehe...i came by for a visit..be reading some of your posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP