Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Four Editions Tag

I am closing the year with a TAG!! Hahaha. I know its been very very past due my dear Ria, forgive me please. ;)Thanks by the way for this wonderful tag.. it keeps me thinking of four things, recalling all of them makes my brain freeze again.. wohohoh. But I really had fun doing this one!! I like! :)

4 Places I would like to visit and why
1. Boracay – i've been there sept 2001 with my cousin, and my body has been aching since last year coz I want to go back there so badly! I want to bring hub and yena there God willing hopefully next year! ;)
2. Disneyland – I know yena would really love the place!! Im imagining her giggles already!
3. Paris – ahem, it has been a dream ever since I was young to see the Eiffel tower, wohohoh.
4. USA – i would like to visit my two very very good friends and kumare in tennesse and California! :D

4 Favorite things to munch on
1. lays sour cream and onion
2. nagaraya chili flavor
3. kitkat bites
4. salted or sweetened peanuts

4 Favorite sites for online shopping
None, I have not ever tried shopping online- - yet!

4 Things you have to get done this weekend
1. do the laundry and iron our office clothes on friday
2. shop for yena’s baptism/1st birthday souvenirs on saturday
3. arrange and finalize the following; church, reception, birthday party package, photographer, ice cream and cake reservation, tarpaulin, and yeah invitation c/o ninang umma ;) on sunday
4. buy cake for papa, my father in law, it is his birthday on Sunday!!

4 Things that pop up when you google your name
Now i am tagging everybody on my blog list!
Happy New Year guys!!

3 comments:

Enchie Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:56:00 PM  

another xtraordinary tag :)

ms firefly Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:02:00 PM  

happy new year, niko, yobib and yena!
all the best for 2009!

thanks for the friendship, and for the thoughts! may you have more love, peace and joy and happiness all year through!

much love from dublin,
odette&kj

Joro Livelihood Saturday, January 03, 2009 8:58:00 AM  

Happy New Year! Only one place that I have never been and sad to say that it's Boracay. I wish to be there soon.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP