Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Pretty Umma

I hope this little space on my blog can get to surprise her on her BIG day! Along with fellow online friends of Umma, we prepared something to greet her on the 24th, i hope our answers would paint a smile on her face! :)


Top 10 Questions

1. What's your first impression on umma? She looks like Cassandra Ponti on her profile photo, she looks so stunningly pretty but I was hesitant to leave her messages at first because she looks aloof too.

2. After you've known her, did that impression change? So much. I find her so friendly, sweeet, caring and very very generous! Wink wink

3. What song will you sing to her aside from "Happy Birthday" and why. Aside from my own version of happy birthday (hahah) I will sing "Bahay k ubo!". She has to sing that with me, LOL!


4. If Umma is a flower, what will she be? why? The most extraordinary orchids on the planet. Coz she is one of a kind!

5. When you meet Umma in person, what is the first word you might say. MARE!!!! :)

6. When you look at her picture, what can you say about her personality. She is very fashionable, always best dressed!

7. How do you describe Umma as a friend online? Whoa! Very thoughtful, caring, sweeeet and very giving!

8. What do you think of her as a mother? Very loving! Very hands on and very affectionate too.. I really bet now she will cry on YL’s first day at school! ;)

9. What do you think of her posts and why? Her posts are very informative, modern and very feminine.

10. What is your birthday wish for umma? Good health for her and her family. More peace, happiness, love and BABY GIRL! ;)

In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite.
You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST NANCY!

8 comments:

Enchie Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:48:00 PM  

my birthday greeting is up!!! thanks niko for making part of this special prep. hugs!

Umma Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:10:00 PM  

Waaahhh.... Another big surprise from you Mare... I never thought about this, indeed you really made me cried about this very thoughtful gesture of you as well as my other blogger friends..

This is really a great gift that money cant buy... because it comes from the heart. Im so glad that I met you here in the blog world where I never realize that I could find treasures in here.. friendship that will last for a lifetime.

Thank you so much Mare for being the author of this tag... I really appreciate the thoughts and efforts.

Merry Xmas my dear and to your family. Wish the New Year will bring more joys, blessings and good health. mwah mwah, mwah.

Once again, thank you for the cross stiched that you sent to me.. I will keep it forever.

Mommy Liz Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:53:00 PM  

Mareng Niko..Job well done..

Happy Birthday Mareng Umma!!!

Cookie Thursday, December 25, 2008 5:13:00 PM  

I almost said that she looks like cassandra ponti, haha.. but i think cass is more curvy and umma is more sexy, hehe.

Anonymous Friday, December 26, 2008 3:00:00 AM  

she love it, sis!

happy birthday, umma!

me Friday, December 26, 2008 12:56:00 PM  

sis..congrats..job well done..galing mo..

riablahgs Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:27:00 AM  

this is so nice of you niko... can you do that too on my birthday? hahahaha...joke!

happy birthday umma. you're pretty lucky to have great friends like niko. more birthdays to come =)

iceah Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:25:00 AM  

Happy Birthday Ummalicious c:

di ako nkasali huhuhu :c babawi ako kasi umalis kami been so busy talaga :c

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP