Monday, December 22, 2008

4AM Midnight Mass

Hubby and I went to simbang gabi (midnight mass) just before dawn this morning. Our first ever attendance to simbang gabi for this year. Our choir is scheduled for two rows to sing on that novena mass, so instead of nagging and begging hubby for a longer sleeping hours, I braced myself to take a shower. Oh boy, i cant stand cold weather, I felt like am a frozen chicken on the shower.. I just wanted to get through as soon as possible! Now that leads me to thinking, if there were snow here in the Philippines, what would I possibly look like?? LOL


Rushing not to be late on the mass proper, we walk and run to get to the church on time, and oh the joy of having a husband to embrace you while walking on a very cold street.. ;)

Not my first time to see people outside at 330AM and i wonder again; I don’t know if other churches are like ours, lots of people are lining up outside, lots of vendors and lots of different noises too! Fiesta atmosphere really it is! I wondered where did they get all the energy on that so early morning.. If it is not a mass, I wont be getting my butt up.. I miss sleeping already. Hahah

Oh well, that is all for today, coz it will be another simbang gabi tomorrow, it is a must once again to sleep and rise earlier, take a frozen bath, endure cold weather outside and sing my heart out! Wish me luck.. to take a bath! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:10:00 PM  

Hi Niko!

Wishing you and yours LOVE, PEACE & JOY this holiday season. Merry Christmas! :D

Life's sweets and spices

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP