Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Merrily we roll along

Weekends was high! We just let it rain, cause we couldnt stop it from pouring! :) Pedia visit and malling on saturday while sunday was the usual mass and the baptism of my sister's youngest son! Super tiring but FUN! FUN! FUN! :D

Saturday was yena's pedia visit and after that we were supposed to spend the day at manila with Daryl and the rest of the gang, but due to bad weather and for fear of yena getting sick again, we decided to just stay at home.

And even if it was raining cats and dogs on sunday mornings, we couldnt afford to be absent to our sunday service at our church. I really couldnt wait to see Yena singing with us during the mass.. :)


After the mass, it was me and Yena at our house with my ever extending family for the baptismal celebration of my sister's son. I would love hubby to be with us on every celebration but... and so on and so forth, this will be a sad part, kaya move forward! :(

With all the problems i have right now, i just cannot complain! Who would i dare say, i have my family with me and i am happy! As they say, you cannot have everything, kasi nga if you do.. WHERE WILL YOU PUT THEM???!! :p

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP