Monday, July 28, 2008

Falling in love, all over again..

It had been a total of two years, but it seems like yesterday. Our love story is so fast-paced, sometimes action-packed, but often times heart-warming romantic comedy with a twist of lotsss of kacornihan!

But you know what made fall in love to you all over and over again and made my everyday so wonderful?

It is the thought that all my days and nights will be shared with you and knowing that you will be with me in all my tomorrows!


Do you still remember our first public official date at Majayjay Laguna? Can you still recall how happy we were with our SOM Mountaneering friends? And how we keep on teasing that super aloof Daryl to Jason, who is her future husband now??! :) See Jason and Daryl keeping their spaces away from each other, and how Cupid played his role, cause they are tying the knot on August 9! Love really moves in mysterious ways.. ;)


And do you remember this picture? Your first ever visit to my dear alma mater with ME in Cavite. Ofcourse you already gone there a couple of times, but i know this is extra special coz we made our first public appearance as lovers in green. Back to back with, the newly couple Jason and Daryl, the couple in pink..


And after a couple of days, we braced ourselves and got cozy at Baguio, you were and still the PDA type until now! I know you cant get enough of me! But who can resist my charm! Hahaha, get the hint baby? Dont take it seriously, you know i'm just kidding! :p


And remember how we made Arlyn laugh on this photo! You are super naughty, i am so modest pa naman. I know, we are ecstatic at this time because i am four months preggy with our Yena, your Boyengyengan!


And after 15 months of our relationship, and 6-months pregnant. We, against all odds, tied the knot.. I know, remembering all over again how it was, when my immediate family was not at my side, while your family was all there for support. Here came the melodramatic moment of my life, but dont get me wrong, i am happy. Really happy with you.. No doubt, no regrets with you all this time!


and how it always made me smile, recalling how we played parents to these boys.. on our so called honeymoon at Tagaytay..


And as soon as Yena came out, we could not go out, without her anymore. When we say date, it will always be a three! And i cant imagine how Yena made our bond all the more stronger each day...


I might have been very good in my past life, cause God has been pouring me blessings all this time in my life now.. I cant ask for anything more than to be beside you everytime of the day and feel how much you love me, our Yena and our little family. It is and will always be.. I love you more each day!!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to our Mushroom Days!

4 comments:

Anonymous Monday, July 28, 2008 2:46:00 PM  

wow!

happy anniversary sa inyo.

Pa-cheese burger ka naman!

niko Monday, July 28, 2008 3:16:00 PM  

thanks lo!

cheese burger ba??pedeng burger with no cheese na lang??

hahah

sheng Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:08:00 PM  

happy anniversary..

hayy sarap balik balikan ng love story nio...

parang nabasa ko na lahat ng detalye sa previous blogs mo pero enjoy na enjoy pa rin ako habang binabasa tong entry na toh..

hi to baby yena... yobib na yobib na ang mukha nia...pakurot na lang sa knya ha..

niko Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:28:00 AM  

maraming salamant ate sheng!

opo, kurot at yakap para kay yena galing ng dubai!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP