Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I call it Labor of Love

Got the chance to change our mushroom blog's header yesterday. It was a labor of love basically because i did it despite of lack of resources.. While i know that i can create awesome scrapbooks and blog headers thru Adobe Photoshop which is not allowed to be installed here at office, I utilized my near rusting creativity and started looking for designs from Ate Sienna's She's Full of Scrap and used Imaging and Microsoft Paint.

Though i have personal computer at home and had installed Hallmark sometime ago, i find it hard to create even a single scrapbook simply because my time at home means focusing to my daughter alone. I am not complaining but i really miss my artistic side and wanted to try my wit on ARTS once and a while..

And if you can call it wit, take a look at my first ever blog header which I created full of love and affections, bursting with inspirations from the two people i love most on earth!


* Fall Layout Design from She's Full of Scrap

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP