Tuesday, January 30, 2007

REALITY BITES

yobib and i are fond of conversing through emails. we smile and laugh recalling funny moments, we build dreams and make plans and oftentimes this is also the cause of our petty quarrels.

death as our very recent topic disappoints him. let's admit it., ready or not we will leave this earth, this is reality. but he felt bad knowing i am always thinking about it. of couse i always want pleasant topics like weddings, somebody giving birth, a new romance, funny surprises etc.. but cant we talk about death setting our emotions aside? baby naman.. does reality bites you? :)

anyhow, baby let me say my sorry through this..

i want to tell you that i appreciate you, the whole of you.. walang labis walang kulang..and i love you wholeheartedly inspite and despite of. let Us cherish every moment baby, every second counts! lets pray and hope that we will grow old together with lots of children, grandchildren and godchildren. and we will both recall our email conversations, petty quarrels, big arguments and sweeet reconciliations..

we will hold hands and in chorus we will sing this song..

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
(You're still the one)

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)

You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

- - - - -
untimely death came to me after watching Balitang K last sunday. Full of regrets a sister wasnt able to tell her brother how much she loves him despite of him being the "black sheep of the family". most of us are so afraid to show and tell them how much we care and love our loved ones.. all appreciations of how good the person was, how they were loved, how he had touched others.. you will surely hear those at burials. sad thing.

- - - - -
i admit i havent told my parents i love them a little 8 years already. that was my highschool days then. sigh. often i told them i love them through mail or by phone.. but telling it upfront? not yet but tonight i will!

- - - - -
me and my younger brother talked on the phone last sunday, ending our conversation he told me he loves me. heheh. sure thing! he did something wrong kasi. nonetheless, that melts my heart. i know he loves me but its been so long time since he told me that.. and i love him too soo soo much.

- - - - -
and so i would like to take this opportunity to tell all my family, my friends (old and new), officemates (old and new) and relatives (close and distant ones) that i love you guyz! and i care. carebears! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP