Friday, July 05, 2013

Blogging on mobile

I was happy with my blackberry. In fact i was in love with its feature and i love it even more when i can use it in my life online. Cellphones these days arent just for calls and texts, they are not called smartphone for nothing. They are really smart tools for all kinds of communication, or even organizing ones life. 


But after a year of so many freak accidents - it being thrown by my second daughter and being a toy of my eldest daughter - i can feel how weak it has become. With being weak that it always hangs on me that i would have to restart from time to time. 

And i couldnt be happier now that i can keep up with my online life without worrying of hanging. Now i have my essential tool- a phone, organizer, gadget all in one. Like blogging right now goin back to office after a client meeting. Who hates traffic? i dont! Who's inlove with iphones?! I do!!!

1 comments:

cheekeegirl Monday, September 30, 2013 3:43:00 PM  

I find blogging in phone very difficult.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP