Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pregnant!

Just so you know I am crying right now coz after months of waiting I will be a mother for the second time around! I cannot thank God enough for giving me this blessing. I am so overwhelmed. Thank you Lord!

I have been so used to seeing negative results on pregnancy test. In fact, I had my last PT first week of march. All of which I discreetly do to hide from my sarcastic husband – who teases me to no end every time it’s negative. So seeing two lines on a PT just now seems so peculiar. To say that I cried is the understatement of the year!

So I called husband right away telling him that he will be a father for the second time around. I know he has been wanting this to hear but he was so silent on the other end of the line. He said he’s in the state of shock. I told him I texted my sister on my way home coz I wanted to eat buttered shrimp and hot soup. But my sister, that girl didn’t get my text. So I was kind of sad. Now am realizing that I have been eating lots of shrimps already hihih.

And then after a few minutes husband called again telling me that he would buy me shrimps and cook my fave buttered shrimp! He woke up from the state of shock, finally.

Now I can’t wait to eat and eat and eat. And will have my check up asap!

And bout my yena? I told her the good news while pointing at my tummy. She was shocked and asked - WHAT'S ITS NAME??!! Told her since she's my baby number 1, we have to call her/him BABY NUMBER 2 and she agreed! :)

21 comments:

sheng Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:33:00 PM  

Congratulations Niko and Yobib for a new blessings.

Mommy Liz Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:33:00 PM  

wohooo! yung mga OT nyo ni Pareng Yobib, nagkabunga..Congratulations Mare!!!!

K Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:36:00 PM  

you are full of surprises young lady. hehe. hey, i know you've been praying for this. glad you got your wish. enjoy your pregnancy once again!!!

me Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:41:00 PM  

waahhh..happiness...sana ako din..hehehe..kidding aside I am so happy for you ganda..i know how much you want this...ano reaction ni Yenggay??excited din siya?

Umma Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:55:00 PM  

Wohooo..... good news.. good news... Im so happy for you..finally! :):)

Yena is already a big sister :), hopefully this time will be a BOY!!!

ninang.. ninang...Umma

Chris Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:15:00 PM  

wow! :D in God's perfect time nga! :D so happy for you... now, don't forget to take things slowly ha... and get enough sleep! :D

nuts Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:16:00 PM  

yipee! congrats on your second pregnancy. ate na si Yena!! I'm happy for you mommy ganda!

MommaFinally Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:24:00 PM  

I'm so so happy for you girl!!! Congrats!!

fedhz Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:31:00 PM  

aba aba! anong kaguluhan ito? ano? teka, isa pang test. wahahaha! wag na iyak bebe. hehehe

ako ito nagfifeeling dalaga pa din. wahaha!

congrats! pano na yan? di na pwede bumiyahe? wala na getaway? hehe

Beng Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:58:00 PM  

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! celebration na ito...burger! congrats!

Cecile Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:14:00 PM  

Congrats again Niko, sana boy naman :-)!

kamz Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:27:00 PM  

marce!! am green with envy here! lol! congrats!!! will ride along on your new journey. take care always!

Sammy Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:16:00 AM  

i am super happy to hear this. and i hope, this time around, God grants your wish for a healthy baby boy. congrats sis. mwah! ninang sam nako. wooohooo!

hahai.ponce Thursday, March 24, 2011 7:58:00 AM  

yey! congratulations to you and your family! I'm happy for you. Getting pregnant and being pregnant are such wonderful experiences.

Take extra care and prepare Yanna as well for the coming baby.

More blessings to you!

Missus Cee Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:33:00 AM  

congratulations! im happy for you. sana ako na din sunod! :O)

Sherry Go Sharing Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:29:00 AM  

congrats :D

Aya Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:28:00 PM  

sana lalake n.. at ang name niya..YUNO!!! congrats ate!!

ChicSassyMom Friday, March 25, 2011 9:00:00 AM  

Hi! Congratulations! :-D ...dropping by from EC!
Best Regards!

kimmy Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:37:00 PM  

congratulations, niko!

please, check this one out.. http://kimmyschemy.info/2011/03/happy-birthday-to-my-sister-liz.html

christina Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:18:00 PM  

congratulations :)

Clarissa Friday, May 20, 2011 3:13:00 PM  

Congrats,Niko!Akala ko nakapag comment na ako dito(T_T)
Enjoy your pregnancy ha at cyempre pa,akong ninang^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP