Friday, February 11, 2011

Goodbye... for good!

There will be no more entrecards on all my blogs from now on! This will be a goodbye note to that system.. and this goodbye is for good!

Why the sudden change of heart? I was hurt. Erase that, i was mad. I was madly hurt.

I submitted my, NikoEras.com, my 10th blog with them the other day, it is pretty new coz i just recently put the blog on public mode. It was my private blog before. After a few hours they sent an email telling me that it was rejected because it is a spam blog. That hurts!

Maybe because the blog has a generic theme or maybe because the admin of entrecard that time confused my blog to spammy blogs out there. I sent an email right after clearing my thoughts and told them to retract their decision, it is not a spam blog in fact that blog would be my TRAVEL BLOG from now on since we travel a lot lately...

But there, i got NO REPLY from their end up to this very minute. And am losing my patience. To tag someone else's blog as SPAM is wounding most especially if the blog is one of the blogs of a part-time blogger who writes because it is one of the sources of her parent's monthly medication! MY PARENT'S MEDICATION!

I am not over reacting, i blog to make all ends meet for my loved ones so please don't TAG any of my blogs as SPAM or else... All hell will break loose!

4 comments:

kimmy Monday, February 14, 2011 9:04:00 PM  

i have the same experience, niko. i applied for entrecard account 2 weeks ago for Kimmy Schemy and was rejected. i was told it was a SPAM blog. i emailed them 2x, but got no response. i am very very disappointed and just like you, HURT. i've been working on my blog for more than a year now and i've been posting decent entries and for it to be tagged SPAM is simply insulting...

Clarissa Wednesday, February 16, 2011 12:12:00 PM  

oh no!!very insulting nga yan(T_T)

rjs mama Wednesday, March 09, 2011 11:05:00 PM  

kainis naman yun! bakit daw spam blog, walang sinabi na reason tapos deadma na?

hahai.ponce Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:04:00 AM  

They owe you an explanation and an apology.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP