Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Signs?!

I have lots of stories to tell from our 9 days vacation in visayas two weeks ago. But what I cannot forget was the time we rode a ferry boat from Iloilo going to bacolod. My husband, my daughter and I survived the big waves and angry seas. The ferry boat seemed to be turning upside down. I thought it was the end of our lives.

I thank God for the second life.

I thought it’s the end for me and yena a while ago when the bus bumped the van we were riding home.

I thank God for the third life!

Maybe these are the signs. I guess, God is telling me to change my ways to the better… So if I have hurt you unintentionally – please forgive me. If I haven’t told you I love you lately – know that from the bottom of my heart I always do! And most of all, thank you… for everything!

Love, Happiness, Forgiveness I give to everyone! Peace out!

1 comments:

riablahgs Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:30:00 AM  

Thank God you are all okay. God does shake things up a bit sometimes and we just have to believe it's for a reason.

Take care always sis!

Hugs,
Ria C
www.riablahgs.com
www.homefamilyheart.com
www.hwl-ria.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP