Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mrs Sasaki!

Dearest clang,

What I wanted to tell you, I wrote it on a note, sealed it with a kiss and sent it to the wind. I hope you be happiest not only today but for the rest of your lives with Yochan, Haruka and Wakaba. And I hope all your wishes come true! Wink wink. Happy Happy Birthday! Inuman na!! ^_^

I hope this special banner especially made for you by her Highness Kaye could give you the hugs and kisses we wanted to give you right now!

~ 0 ~
And if you want to make someone happy today - please click this lovely buttons below and leave the gorgeous birthday girl some great lovin'! Get to know this wonderful person and am sure you will find a genuine friend! I JUST DID and she's forever a FRIEND! =)

Kizuna

6 comments:

David Funk Tuesday, November 16, 2010 4:00:00 AM  

Happy birthday my friend Clarissa! Wow, impressive banner, too!

I very much agree with words you spoke about her here. She's as sweet and genuine as anyone will ever find.

I posted about her birthday on my blog, and I notice you have one coming on the 22nd. Fellow Sagittarius! Mine is exactly a week after yours.

Hope you both are very well these days!

Cecile Tuesday, November 16, 2010 4:28:00 AM  

ang sweet mo talaga, Niko; happy bday, Clang :-)

kim Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:14:00 AM  

happy birthday, clang!

anne Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:51:00 AM  

nice banner oh send my birthday greetings to her as if I wont go to her blog very often lol

Clarissa Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:41:00 PM  

How lucky am I to have found you,Niko!I want you to know that your friendship means a lot to me^_^Love yah!

elpi Friday, November 19, 2010 11:42:00 AM  

ooh nice banner, so sweet. .happy birth day! TC

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP