Wednesday, October 06, 2010

When it Rains, it Pours!

I spent Saturday at work finishing the commission reports that seemed to be endless. Going to work on weekends is not one of my favorite things to do but a slave like me doesn’t have the right to say NO.

So I’ve been stressed out last week until Monday! In fact, I went home very late on Monday night just to submit my reports. I was stressed out budgeting and contacting resorts to grant me discounted rates on our July Bohol getaway. To top it all, I was waiting for the sheriff’s email of approval for my 5th blog.

But everything went 360 degrees turn by Tuesday. The reports were submitted in a swift (no revisions and all), my 5th blog was accepted at my favorite advertising site and most of all I got a good deal for our July 2011 Bohol Vacation – free accommodation, free meal and hotel transfers for 4 days and 3 nights for all of us (5 adults + 4 kids)!
Moreover, and the sweetest deal ever – the owner of the resort offered an ALL EXPENSE PAID 3 days and 2 nights vacation for me, my husband and our daughter next month to where else?? BOHOL! Who could have thought I will celebrate my 29th birthday that grand?! Really?!! I must have done something good in the past to deserve such sweet deal! I know too, that its God’s ways of making wonders. Thank you Lord… thank you Mans!
We’ll Discover Paradise and Experience Bohol’s Best Accommodation Package at Whites and Greens Beach Resort next month!

photos via  http://www.facebook.com/whitesandgreens

7 comments:

seth Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:45:00 PM  

wow! Congrats! it is your prize for all the hard works that you've done :-) Enjoy your Bohol trip!

MinnieRunner Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:53:00 PM  

That's great! Blessing do pour on you. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day at Bohol.

Sam Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:57:00 PM  

at ako ay naiinggit pa rin. hahaha!

Chris Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:38:00 AM  

wow marce! major major blessings! :D

admin Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:50:00 AM  

wow.. lakas mang inggit oh..hahaha.. you deserve it.. adik ka kasi mgtrabaho kaya break kung break..hihihihi

Lucia ♡ Monday, October 11, 2010 5:52:00 AM  

Awwwww <3
I am so so sooooo happy for you sis! Congratulations! You surely do deserve it, without any doubt ;)

Take a special photo for me during your vacation, will you? :))

Jade Friday, October 15, 2010 10:10:00 AM  

Ang galing....sama ako!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP