Monday, October 04, 2010

Almost Lost a Niece Yesterday at SM Dep Store

It was the last day of the 3-day sale at SM Dasmarinas yesterday, so my sister and I went there with no plans of buying anything but to just wander around. We missed SM Dasma and the kids had been missing their motorbike rides already. So off we went, my sister and her two kids, my cousin and another nephew plus yena and i.

After strolling the mall for almost two hours we decided to go home – only to find out a nice body bag that I can’t resist buying so Yena and I and my sister’s daughter Eya went inside the department store to pay. My sister was at another stall, and so we decided to just meet somewhere and that would be the time to go home.

Eya in pink and my daughter Yena picture taken in March 2010 at Zoobic Safari

So Eya and Yena were with me. The two girls were playing beside me while I was paying at the cashier but after a minute I cannot find Eya beside me anymore! I was panicky. Asked yena where her ate went and she just answered with ‘I don’t know’. So right then and there I asked every sales lady and guards who must have seen her. Somebody from their customer service assisted me and started asking questions. Told them over and over again – Eya is four years old, she wears pink all over and blue sandals. I was almost crying – I cannot - I will not forgive myself if I’d lost a niece! My sister won’t forgive me too – that I know!

After ten minutes that seemed like forever someone from customer service told me they found a little girl and brought her to the customer service – Yena and I were running to get there. We’re both praying that the little girl was Eya… I could have cried the minute I saw her – crying and her face was so afraid. Yena was the one who’s very vocal coz the moment she saw her ate she just said – ate kiss na! she must have missed her that much.. Thank God we found her back.

7 comments:

seth Monday, October 04, 2010 2:57:00 PM  

Glad that you have found her...Thanks to the people of the customer service for being alert and knows what to do in cases like that...

me Monday, October 04, 2010 4:31:00 PM  

waaahhh..what an experience Ganda..I can't imagine how scared Eya was pati ikaw..good thing you found her..na trauma tuloy ang bata at ayaw na bumalik ng SM...

Rossel Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:26:00 PM  

good thing you found her, sis. that's a bad experience but a good lesson not just to your niece but to yena too. have a great day!

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Kitchen Essentials

w0rkingAth0mE Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:05:00 PM  

thanks God they found your niece, my daughter's also with me everytime i go out and i always hold her tightly because she can't control herself everytime she go on the mall keeps on running especially in the play area.

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:40:00 PM  

yay!!! i can't imagine your face ate niks!! buti nalang safe sya!!

Clarissa Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:47:00 PM  

Glad you found your pamangkin,Niko.Malaki pa naman ng SM.Sobrang takot siguro ng bata(T_T)Dito pag merong nawawalang bata,pwedeng ipa-announce.

Chris Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:40:00 AM  

thank God you found her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP