Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hesitant

Talking about blogging and web hosting over the messenger seems to be the favorite topic for me and my online friends. We met through blogging and through the years have been copying notes from one another on what’s in or not – gossiping on the latest entertainment news, the best widgets to put on blogs’ sidebars or rating on what’s the best webhost so far. I learn something new every day and there’s never a dull moment talking about the thing that we all love in common – blogging.

It’s over a year of contemplating for me on whether I should buy a host already. All of my blogging friends boast on how much wordpress and their webhost is doing wonders on their blogging life. But here I am still hesitant to try something new. I still love blogger and its free web host. I know it would take time for me to move on to that level but am looking forward to finally talk to my webhosts one day, rate their web hosting service and enjoy the perks of having my own webhost.

That would be months from now and gradually I am preparing myself for that transfer. I hope it’s an easy transition. I hope I can get the best deal on that webhost. I hope it will really make my blogging life all the more exciting!

1 comments:

Beng Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:42:00 PM  

psst...gusto nila nasa middle of post ung keyword...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP