Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why am I MIA on this blog?

Because I have my hands full with my other 8 blogs! If not because of this blog’s PR of 3 I am seriously considering of transferring it to a new domain. And then finally submit it to p2b, my favorite review site in the blogniverse. ^_^ But no, I will let google decide on that. If the PR is gone – I will shift to a new domain in a swift.

So what happened to me lately? Husband and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary wet and wild at Medz Resort. It was a pool party especially dedicated to our daughter Yena who loves to swim. There’s no special event that happened lately except for the red and white roses plus ice cream I got last night from husband. Sweeter and lovelier through the years?!

And he has been asking me to start looking for sweet travel deals so we can celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary in Hongkong next year. Imagine that coming from my frugal husband!

Excited, excited!!! The three of us can’t wait to celebrate my birthday next month at Whites and Greens Beach Resort!! To see Bohol for the first time and to finally meet Mans! We are all excited for that getaway!!!

1 comments:

Clarissa Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:49:00 AM  

Wishing you luck on your coming 4th wedding anniversary dear!Sana matuloy kayo^_^

Btw,I have something for you here:

Brilliant Days

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP