Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Versatile Blog Award

Thanks to Ferry, Kha and Ate Sheng for passing this award. My first ever after so many long months. Akala ko di na uso ang blog awards! LOL

Rules:
Pass this on to your Versatile Blogger friends and share 7 random things about yourself.

7 Random Things About Me.
1. I WAS on a diet. Note that it’s a past tense
2. I have 9 blogs that I monetize
3. My blog earnings – I save for our January and July getaway
4. I am not a big fan of facebook
5. I will be 29 on November but will hold my first ever kiddie pool party for my daughter and her cousins
6. I love blogging
7. I am not very good at following rules (like right now)


Won’t pass this to anyone – told you I am not good at following rules! ^_^

2 comments:

Karen Chayne Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:58:00 PM  

ahahaha! super like ko yung I was on a diet sis! appear tayo dyan! hihihi!

me Friday, October 01, 2010 1:29:00 PM  

ganda..can i grab this one..hehehe..enks...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP