Sunday, August 08, 2010

PBW: Rainy Weekend

So what's left to do when it's raining on weekends? Model some clothes and pose like a pro! Well, that's what my daughter Yena and i did last saturday afternoon..

yena modeling a fab jacket from Tita Pehpot

Our typical sunday looks like this: picture taking right after  the 9am mass. And here's one of them!
In the afternoon we had some bonding time with the choir while feasting on food.. happy birthday to grace :) (will post the picture here as soon as i grab one from her FB acct hihih)


It's another fun weekend for my little family. How about you? Click the badge to join and see other entries.. See you..

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

6 comments:

sassy mom Sunday, August 08, 2010 8:35:00 PM  

I miss singing with a choir. That used to be a typical Sunday for me when I was not married yet.

Cute talaga ni Yena :-)

Umma Sunday, August 08, 2010 10:36:00 PM  

Cute...super cute my little Yena hahaha.. you made me wish more to have a baby girl waaah....

Verns Monday, August 09, 2010 3:43:00 PM  

cuteness ... yena pagsawa kana sa jacket mu .. bigay mu sa akin ha... LOL...

Table for Five

Marice Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:45:00 AM  

heheh ang cute :) rainy talaga yun weekend no :) we dont have much happenings too just the run e.


u may view mine here

Clarissa Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:59:00 AM  

Super bonding sa church--love that kind of bonding.I'm sure yellow din ang shirt mo dyan dear ^_^

Good morning,dropping by before leaving.Kukunin kami ni FIL mamayang hapon papuntang bukid.I'm leaving my husband..wahhhh!!(T_T)



I have to tend for my MIL that is..naoperahan uli kasi pero nakalabas na sa hospital.wawa naman MIL ko,alagaan ko muna cya...See you again next week!

Mommy Liz Monday, August 16, 2010 5:11:00 AM  

Ganda talaga ni Yena, parang ako noong maliit pa. Ewan anong nangyari sa akin, hehehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP