Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ready to Gamble

I have a light heart since the day I made peace with my favorite BIL. I hope he isn’t reading though. I am quite shy to tell this to him in person, hahah.

Husband told me I made him happiest when I finally was able to forgive his brother, aw. And I was happiest too. It’s such a joy to make peace with everyone. No more hurt feelings, no more dark clouds and no more burning bridges.

Anyways, because I am so happy and I cannot contain my happiness I decided to share the joy that I am feeling right now – to the choir! So I ordered for another set of new uniforms for them, yahoooo. It’s supposed to be a surprise but since I need to confirm their sizes it won’t be a surprise anymore, lol. I hope no one from the choir reads this, oh husband is an exemption, am sure he will be surprised while reading this, lol. But I already ordered, no return no exchange. Hahah.

Hope my online earnings can cover this sudden expenditures hahah. But if my online earnings will not be able to pay those uniforms I have no choice but to try my luck on online gambling. Shhhhh.

1 comments:

riablahgs Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:07:00 PM  

easy on the betting...hahaha...

what yah doin na?

hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP