Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mushy Valentines Letter from a Desperate Wife

Dearest Kabute,

Do you still remember those days when we call each other MUSH? Oh, those were the days.. 4 years ago we call each other with many hateful names and then months later we call each other the mushiest and cheesiest. I called you ‘kabute’ and you called me ‘mush’– those were the cutest days of our lives - get the picture of how cupid played a fool out of us? you should! lol.

But you know one thing? I love our transformation from enemies to tennis buddies to friends to best of friends to shock absorbers to mushy lovers to naughty couple and to thankful parents through these years. I love the way I am when I am with you.. I love the way you are and the way you made sunget to me, hahah.

I would not want any other life than my life I have with you. You are everything I wish for daddy dearest, I love you with all my heart and soul…

Happy Valentine’s Day!


PS: Hey! wake up and don’t be mushy, this letter is just a hint. TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE! I am sooooo soooo sooo desperate for a date. Harhar

This is my entry for Mys Letters that I’ll Never Send with a Letter to someone I love Theme. Click on the badge to join us every Thursday! See you around...

7 comments:

Mys Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:28:00 PM  

Thanks for joining. Next week is a free for all, just write any letter and leave a link

Random WAHM Thoughts Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:19:00 PM  

atush! (Svet talk ng "asus". bwahehehe). as if hindi nya ito mababasa. wahahaha!

kamz Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:53:00 PM  

ang cute naman! kaya pala lover mushroom yung isang blog mo anik. kabute pala tawag mo kay fafa yobib at mush naman tawag nya sa yo. hihi! nilalanggam etong blog mo.. kinakagat na nga ako o!

sheng Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:13:00 PM  

sobrang cheessy nman...heheeh

HAPPY Valentine Mushy Couple..

Ibyang Friday, February 12, 2010 8:12:00 AM  

advance happy vday to you and your husband.

your letter's sweet. i'm sure your wish for a date will be granted :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, February 12, 2010 9:08:00 AM  

Hello Niko! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cecile Friday, February 12, 2010 10:46:00 AM  

so sweet of you, Niks; sure yobib got your hint :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP