Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why I love AVATAR

Because it is written and directed by one of the greatest director in the world.. James Cameron. Cameron did wonder in True Lies, Terminator and Titanic so I told myself I have to watch this Avatar movie and am so glad I did.

Because Sam Worthington as Jake Sully is so “PAPA” I want to be her Neytiri for a day. LOL

Because just like the Na’vis I want to fly or at least ride a bird to take me to the air..

Because the film became the second highest-grossing film of all time worldwide within three weeks of its release, with a worldwide gross of over $1 billion. source

But most of all, I love AVATAR because I watched it next to the most good looking and sweetest husband in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Rossel Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:54:00 PM  

love it. watched it twice infact. lol! my post about avatar is here...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2010/01/avatar.html

Dean and Lee Schroeder Friday, January 15, 2010 12:24:00 AM  

Di ko pa napapanood ang movie because its not on my husband's interest hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP