Friday, December 18, 2009

Nikoganda at WBE Blog of Fame

Almost all emails coming into my gmail account are SPAM; that isn’t surprising. I have lots of them every day. So it seems an ordinary day today except for one email that caught me by surprise.

I got an email from David Funk telling me that I am one of the finalists of WBE Blog of Fame. This is very flattering - -er overwhelming considering I have neglected my blogging duties for the past few weeks already.. I am so deeply honored for this nomination David, thank you very much.


So will you vote for me? I don’t know what I will be getting though, LOL. BUT I got my share of david’s friendship already I guess that’s the best prize ever.. but if you have time to vote for me I would really appreciate it..

I got ample friends on the WBE Blog of Fame Finalist too, please vote for them and let them win!! I would be happiest! Thank you very much! :)

And yeah, here's the link to VOTE my dear friends.. See you!

4 comments:

David Funk Friday, December 18, 2009 2:28:00 PM  

Hey Niko,

I know that feeling of spam email. Thank goodness you didn't delete mine because I would have had to put an APB out to notify you of this! LOL!

As the rules stated, there are many factors in determining finalists. There are some that haven't been as active that made the list, too.

One of the things I considered is what a blogger does in the community as well as promote community interaction. I think it is clear you do both of those.

I'm very objective when determining finalists, and you have done quite a bit to deserve to be voted upon.

Thanks for this post in promoting the WBE Blog of Fame. Best of luck to you my friend!

Paula Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:19:00 AM  

I just voted for you. Goodluck, Niko!

Dean and Lee Schroeder Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:41:00 AM  

voted for you Niks

Happy Thoughts Monday, December 28, 2009 10:41:00 AM  

Hi Niko, I just followed your four blogs. Hope you can follow me too. :)
Nice meeting you again last Sunday. :) Ang bibo bibo naman ni Yena! hihi

Happy Thoughts
Handy Reviews
Celebrity Diary

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP