Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bubbly

Am back! I have been into deep slumber this past few days and am so glad to wake up feeling this good - great if i must say! You will know how much i love 'today' not only because husband will be going home from his 3-day trip to davao but also because i got a total of 5 oppps worth hmmmm. i wont' mention it here, a friend told me i brag too much about blogging moolah already, but i just want to share the joy. :)

I can now blog at home, thanks to clarissa (yes, baby daniel's mom!) for lending me her smartbro wireless. Did i already share here that she gave me her globe tattoo already (it doesn't work at home, bad signal again.) but smartbro has been behaving since i tried at home.. so i can now browse and be online.. when yena is sleeping ;)

But husband promised he would bring me pldt weroam tonight, it is much better than any other, i tried it at home and it's impressive..

I guess i will be blog hopping soon, please wait for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:04:00 AM  

Looking forward to having you back online Niko.. :)
PLDT does have really great services. If I earn enough, I hope I can afford to get it next year too. :)

sheng Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:03:00 PM  

good to hear na may internet connection ka na ulit sa bhay...

kamz Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:23:00 PM  

great to see you blogging and updating again anik! sana tuloy2 na. i missed you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP