Monday, November 02, 2009

My stitches hurt the moment i read this!

Read it right! And if you happen to have some stitches too, head on to this post at Pehpot's blog and know why am still injured while typing this. LOL

Anyways, I am quiet happy that today is a holiday. I will not be reporting to work after what we have done on last friday's halloween party at work. With what i looked like last friday, I dread seeing my officemates again, LOL!

And husband has been teasing me endlessly about that halloween costume i had and me being a 'dry writer'... So today also means having a deaf ear to all that! :) LOL

2 comments:

Nancy Janiola Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:57:00 AM  

picture,picture!

wish to wear one too...hay kelan kaya? sana mauso narin yan dito no?

Dhemz Friday, November 06, 2009 3:51:00 PM  

ouch! stitches...really...CS ka pala ganda...glad to know...:)

btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!

* Please Vote for Akesha
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP