Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let the red roses do the trick!

I say, surprise you loved ones with fresh roses, and let the flowers do the talking! ;)

I sent my ex-boyfriend 3 white roses back on our ‘mushy’ days. The thought was a bombshell, he was shoooocked. He said it was his first time to received flowers from someone..

I made another bombshell the morning of the 26th, our 2nd year wedding anniversary. Out of the blue, I wanted to surprise him. This time I wanted it something big. Yes, like an explosion. So upon arriving at work I started planning and get depressed the moment I learned that flower express do not offer same day delivery. So came to the rescue was philippineflowersandgifts.com. I think they have to pay me for a free advertising, LOL. But seriously, they are the best so far.

Before placing my order, I called their customer service number and a very helpful Mr Nicolas answered. I would like to confirm if they really do same day delivery, I don’t want husband to receive the flowers later than late. So it was good that they do, I placed my order online and was dismayed that I placed all my informations at the SHIPPING information instead of BILLING information. I called Mr Nicolas right away, to share that stupid incident and he told me not to worry. ;) I specify that I wanted the roses to arrive at husband’s office after lunch.. And husband got the roses at 1pm! ;)

So, the surprised and very happy husband texted me, thanked me, and asked me how much does it costs? (that’s the very thrifty him talking again! LOL) I told him he costs more than the flowers do!

Note to readers: we don’t usually spend on roses as it’s quite expensive. Husband is very serious in our spending ways. What's more important should be on the top list. And flowers belong to the farthest end of our priorities but there is always exemption to the rule right? But now, i guess i have to think of another mind-boggling and very frugal way of surprising husband next year. Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder Saturday, October 31, 2009 12:36:00 PM  

hehehe ang cute naman.... I read the husband's blog too and he was reallt surprised! hehehe nice ne Niko!

Glenda is the name. =) Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:16:00 AM  

i love the idea ate... hehehe and cute!

kamz Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:34:00 PM  

ang sweet mo naman anik. subukan ko kaya yan sa hubby ko. ewan ano reaction nya.. LOL! cguro uulanin cya ng teases from his officemates. hihi! just the thought of surprising him with flowers make me giggle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP