Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween Story

I had my first Halloween costume experience last Friday night. My manager requested our group to dress up something scary to back up our officemate who will look like Michael Jackson. And we did look like really scary, ask my husband!

I wouldn’t want to post any of my pictures, am sorry. That would be very humiliating on my part. But if you insist I will post them sometime soon when my mind gets better on me. So, last Friday I was hurrying to dress up and forgot to shut down my computer. Good thing, our company has an auto logoff feature, so when my computer gets idle over some specified time it will automatically shut down. I wouldn’t want to go back to my computer just to shut it down when I was with my full scary make up on! Imagine a mess.

2 comments:

Glenda is the name. =) Tuesday, November 03, 2009 12:31:00 PM  

I wanna see your halloween outfit, ate! =D I promise not to laugh hard... hehehe I heart you! I miss you!


-Glenda
http://intheheartandmindofglenda.blogspot.com

Rossel Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:40:00 PM  

i want to see the halloween pictures, sige na...pleeease?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP