Thursday, October 08, 2009

A heart of Gold

Speechless. That is what I am while writing this. I don’t know what to say and I don’t know where to start. I worry that my words would not fit to describe her best.

I have seen her profile from my rarely blog hopping time. She seems so full of life. So when I stopover her blog and read her entries I know right away I found a friend. Her smiles capture her vibrant personality. I love her natural way of sharing her life story. Her love story left me cry, smile, sad and smile some more. Like those love story I only see on telenovelas, hers is the most captivating story of all. Sorry Cinderella!

Seriously, she admits that marrying his samurai husband isn’t easy but she stood tall unfaltering and conquers all those trials and hardships with much certainty. Nineteen years of marriage and she is still head over heels in love to her samurai husband who loves her more than ever. Theirs is a love that grows all the more each day. They are very humorous and very loving couple, which reminds me of her post about father’s day, that one always make me laugh.

What I love reading about her blog is her mommy moments entries. It made me wish to be a cool mommy like her someday to my daughter. Beauty runs in their blood and she passes that to her four lovely daughters. Her model daughter Misaki and equally pretty daughter Yuriko loves motocross. Her two daughters Nagisa and Yukiko are the future basketball stars in japan! You should watch out for that!

I am proud to have known her and to call her kumare. Yes, we share the honor of being sati’s godmother. She stood by me on all my projects and supports them all the way in all ways, no doubt just pure love. She has a heart of gold. She is jenny and her name is Seiko!

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:32:00 PM  

I agree completely!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Glenda is the name. =) Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:34:00 PM  

loveett ate!

fedhz Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:10:00 PM  

uu nga eh. kaya nga di ako nakakapag comment sa mga blogs nya. tulala lang ako. ang gaganda ng anak nya. hehehe. ang hahaba pa ng post. di na ko makapag react. LOL

Seiko Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

Naku mare,really dunno what to say.Really thank you so much for these good words.Flattered talaga.
Si Fehdz nahabaan pala sa post ko lol natawa ako dun ah.
Sana manalo ka sa contest na ito.I double cross my fingers for you.
Btw,I just add pala the site of Daniels blog into mine hope you wont mind & mare hindi ko nakalimutan yung badge sa GT nandon sya,just wondrin' why most of my photos you failed of seein' it?Good luck na lang mare!Hugs!

Clarissa Friday, October 09, 2009 11:54:00 AM  

Aww..What a sweet post,Niko!!I also admire Mommy Seiko for having a big heart and for being a good friend that's why she is loved by many here at blogosphere.

Chris Friday, October 09, 2009 9:22:00 PM  

i cant agree with you more :D great post Niko!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP