Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 3 at Coron

For the two readers who are following my Coron stories, here's the tear-jerking final piece! I know you have been wanting me to post my coron experience daily but i have been scheduling my posts and i am taking blogging slowly. So i am updating my blog every two days, forgive me please. I cannot handle another pressure on my blog. :)

So this was our last breakfast at Krystal Lodge. After filling up our stomach at past 7, we all hurried to pack all our things. Our bangkero will fetch us at 8am sharp and will send us to airport. Travel time from Coron to Busuanga takes more than an hour. Our flight back to manila was scheduled at 1040am.
So upon arriving at the airport before 10am, we started taking pictures one last time. That's my daughter posing.. We were all getting ready to bid goodbye to the magnificent place that welcomed us (without a choice!) for three wonderful days..
Anyways, our energy level was so high it can reach the moon until we learned that our flight back to manila was rescheduled at 355pm. We have all praises to Zest Air until that very moment. We could have roamed the town proper or just stayed at our lodge longer if we have known that our flight was rescheduled!

What's left for us to do was to watch two movies while killing the time, bringing my laptop nancy has its purpose actually! And since we will be taking lunch in between and without any choice left we ate at the nearby canteen near the airport. OMG, i can almost hear myself talking to my soul crying out loud: why on earth everything is expensive in Coron?! One cup of rice is worth Php20.00!
After lunch, while some of the girls are watching movie and my husband and daughter were quite contented playing 'horsie' I busied myself capturing Coron airport on the remaining hours of our stay. It wasn't easy to wait almost six long hours at the airport.. That was unbearable.. oh am just exaggerating!! :)
But i have to congratulate myself for not engaging into a stand-up fight between the Zest Air people. It's just a matter of control actually, and it's hard! Maybe i'd like to ask them for a refund of our very expensive lunch or another trip back to Coron to compensate the six hours BUT i kept my cool and am glad i did! :)
So finally we're back in Manila and all aglow! Our Coron getaway is only the start of our travel stories! We will be going to Camarines Sur or Camiguin next year! (Calling Katrina, plan quickly please)

How about you? Join us! The more the merrier.. Taralets! Let's travel Pinas! Now na.. :)

8 comments:

Lulu Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:23:00 AM  

wow another travel next year... sarap naman!!!

Seiko Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:35:00 AM  

Wow Mare that's really a great trip you have had for sure,seems everybody's enjoyed the trip specially Yena.Because if not,you would probaly not to think of trying to get another trip next year.

rjs mama Saturday, October 24, 2009 10:39:00 PM  

your daughter is such a cutie :)

Random WAHM Thoughts Sunday, October 25, 2009 1:55:00 PM  

sarap!! di andito na pala kayo ngayon uli? glowing si yena. cute! mukhang nag-enjoy sa getaway nyo. hays. inggit aku. hihi

riablahgs Monday, October 26, 2009 12:59:00 AM  

Galing naman ni sisteroo.... Next time, kailangan, outside the Phils. na ha ;) and yena's big na!

ryliej Monday, October 26, 2009 12:07:00 PM  

Wowowowow talagang nagenjoy kayo ano mare.. kainggit naman!

Clarissa Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:20:00 PM  

How envious naman talaga ang trip nyo,Niko!!You guys deserves that trip!!^_^

Mommy Liz Monday, November 02, 2009 11:58:00 PM  

I love the picture of Yena on top of Pare, reminds me of Rodney and the kids when they play along..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP