Friday, August 07, 2009

It's Ghie's Birthday Today!

Read it righty! the gayest RN on earth who authors CONFESSIONS is celebrating her birthday today! Please hop on her blog and greet her with me! She will be the happiest for sure!


So how did i know ghie? She is the younger sister of katrina, my classmate from college/closest buddy since first day at PLM (we're friends for 11 years already??!!)/ yena's godmother/ and my beloved confidant!


The birthday girl Ghie, my daughter Yena and my very dear friend Katrina (if there's one person who knew me fully well other than my husband, that is katrina!)


It was at a christmas party that i had been pushing katrina to blog! but it looked like the more eager to learn blogging was the younger sister, so i gave her a gist on how it works. i didn't knew then she would embrace blogging so much that she has her nursing website now!


And ghie also is a 'part time' member of our 7 year old choir! She has been very busy lately that she can't join us every sunday, i miss her singing! :) I hope she can sing with us this sunday though!

Happy Birthday Ghie!
Wish you all the BEST!

5 comments:

Clarissa Friday, August 07, 2009 5:12:00 AM  

Happy Birthday to your friend Ghie!!Wishing her the best!!^_^

Umma Friday, August 07, 2009 5:48:00 AM  

Just popped over her site earlier Mareng Niks to greet her happy Bday. She looks the same as Katrina, her sister.. maybe bec of the dimple.. they both look gorgeous.

ghieGANDA Friday, August 07, 2009 7:16:00 PM  

This is so sweet of u mommy niks.. kakatuwa. d ka galit. hihih... tsuri talaga. am gonna send a lil amount thru ur paypal na for the choir project.

salamat talaga for this post. heartwarming. =) muaaaaaaahh!

Meryl (proud pinay) Friday, August 07, 2009 11:39:00 PM  

hi ghie! happy birthday sayo! more blessings to come ^_^

me Saturday, August 08, 2009 9:41:00 AM  

Oh my..I am so sorry I was not able to make a post for her..was not able to blog yesterday coz it was my day-off..stayed home..but belated happy B-day ghie ganda..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP